Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010




(these two pictures were taken at two different times of a day. you can tell the difference)

I adore this outfit sincerely. It looks so much like school uniform which I always wanted to have. In Austria, we go to school as we wake up-there's not a lot of thinking about an outfit in the morning. But sometimes when we go out, we actually wear something. It's a miracle. Do you understand what I want to say? I guess not. Even I don't. Ha-ha

Additionally, I don't think there is a lot of sense in explaining where my clothes are from anymore. Most of it is vintage-that means not the kind of vintage you might think of. For instance this skirt. My aunt gave it to me. Or my new Chanel-like vest-I just call it "new". It is actually 40 years old and my grandmom's. That's what I call vintage.


Love,


mlle Wunderlich

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen