Montag, 29. November 2010

The curious case of Hennes and Mauritz





Did you ever place an order at H&M's? I guess you did so, and so did(or do) I. It always goes like this:
1. You see a fabulous object.
2. You feel the strong need to buy it, no matter what it costs.
Then, there are two opportunities:
Opportunity 1: You have a look in your wallet - shit. You decide to buy it ion Sale(which will not happen because when it's on Sale, they don't have your size)
Opportunity 2: You're lucky and you just received some money from a) a bank rob b) some curious man on the street c) your grandma.
If you have luckily picked opportunity 2, it will go on like the following:
3. You press the "Into my basket"-button.
4. You realise, that there is no "Into my basket"-button, but a sign that says "Sold out".
5. You think about assassinating the H&M online shop.
6. You think about committing suicide.
7. You press the "Sold out"-sign 7 times until you admit that the fabulous object of your dreams is sold out.
8. You have a bowl of Häagen-Dasz.

Well, as you may have noticed all of these points have happened to me lately: On nov 23rd, when the Lanvin ♥ H&M collection was launched. I had already put an eye on a very nice dress(the red one above AND below) and had "saved" money too. Briefly said: It was sold out after an hour. But luckily I had another look at it today and what happened is a very curious case. It is available again. I almost cried in front of the lap.

Frosty greets,

mlle Wunderlich



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen