Dienstag, 28. September 2010

the bad touch

Named after the Bloodhoung Gang's song this post stands for the bad influence bloggers all over the world have on me. Every day I see new orders arriving, while even newer order have been placed already. And while Katja, Lily, Betty and Louisa order at Chloé, Miu Miu and Acne I order at H&M. What a pity but whatever. I order and I love it. It has already become some kind of obsession. So I ask you now: Is shopping an obsession? A passion? Why do we shop? Why do girls shop just the same way from London to Tokyo but very different to boys?

Would love to read some comments on that. ;)














My orders will be shown as soon as they arrive. But I can bet that will take some time. In the meantime I show you some things I would like to purchase. Just like. (But I guess this last one could be a good investment.)

from top to bottom: Just Cavalli, Asos, Matthew Williamson, odd molly, Miam Jewellery, One Vintage, Urban Outfitters, Ray Ban, Ossie Clark, Urban Outfitters, Die Fantastischen Vier- Für dich immer noch Fanta Sie.


Love,
mlle Wunderlich

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen