Montag, 13. September 2010

It's Sunday. I'm rehearsing.


Sunday is saint. Saint Sunday. Well, I had a rehearsal at sunday, which was the day before school. We're fuckin' 3rd graders at High School. How sexy is that? (Honestly, I just guessed so 'cause I am not pretty sure about how that school thing is going in Britain or America) I was wearing a vintage dress underneath my new H&M-thing. I'm not quite sure if it is a shirt or a dress but I will wear it either way. I also got a little present from Ursulinen church in Linz: This gorgeous medallion. Co-Blogger Coco and I were also blessed. I hope that is a good omen for this semestre. Or even both.

You might have discovered that I'm kind of into writing English. I don't have a clue why I do so but it's probably for good fun and practice. Guys, see you later.

Love,



mlle Wunderlich

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen